Meeting 14th January 2009
- The Hall has been decorated inside and outside.
- The ceiling still has a large damp patch which will be investigated from inside as the roof appears to be sound.
- A work party on Sunday 25th Jan will clear the storeroom and transfer tables etc to the shed.
- Quotes are to be obtained for secondary glazing of the West window to reduce condensation and rot.
- The Valentine's supper profits will be shared with the Church.
- The Fete on June 20th will start at 1pm with the barbecue.
The Dog Show will begin at 2pm, organised by Anita Martin.
- The next meeting will be the AGM on 15th April.